CFC MarketingU is a series of FREE online training courses for CFC charities. Learn at your own pace with updated courses about all things CFC, project management best practices, digital marketing, and more.
Whether you are a local charity in the zone, national/international charity, or a federation or federation member, Kaptivate has created an exclusive online training program designed to provide charities the information, knowledge and resources they need to successfully become better marketers both within the CFC and in the general community.
Signing up is easy…
2. Register and start taking the courses you are interested in. You are welcome to sign up for 1 module or take all 5 to truly increase your knowledge and skill set.
The following new or updated for 2020 modules available for charity representatives for a limited time:
· Updated for 2020! All Things CFC – Learn Kaptivate CFC zone participation procedures, rules of engagement, ideas, and best practices to make the most of your participation.
· New! Nonprofits in the Virtual World – This all-new course will give ideas on how to navigate connecting with supporters during these unprecedented times.
· Updated! Digital Marketing for CFC – Tell your story by using digital marketing techniques and tools to move your charity and CFC efforts into the digital age.
· Updated! Tried & True CFC Marketing – Think outside of the box to market CFC to federal employees and your charity’s donors.
· Project Management Basics – Learn how to implement project management best practices and tools to benefit your CFC participation and effectively plan and execute any event or fundraising project.
Kaptivate is here to help increase your CFC return on investment through this unique and exclusive educational program. Your entire charity team can participate in CFC MarketingU and gain invaluable tools that can transfer from CFC to other development areas within your organization.