Kaptivate has created an exclusive online training program designed to provide charities and federations the information, knowledge and resources they need to successfully become better marketers both within the CFC and in the general community.
Signing up is easy…
1. Click on the following link (and share it with your charity team!) -- https://charities-
2. Register and start taking the courses. You are welcome to take 1 module or take all 4 to further increase your knowledge and skill set.
The following updated modules are available for charity representatives for a limited time:
- Updated! All Things CFC – Learn Kaptivate CFC zone participation procedures, rules of engagement, ideas, and best practices to make the most of your participation. (Release date: September 13, 2021
- Digital Marketing for CFC Charities – Tell your story by using digital marketing techniques and tools to move your charity and CFC efforts into the digital age. (Release date: September 20, 2021)
- Nonprofits in the Virtual World – This course will give ideas on how to navigate connecting with supporters during these unprecedented times. (Release date: October 4, 2021)
- Project Management Basics – Learn how to implement project management best practices and tools to benefit your CFC participation and effectively plan and execute any event or fundraising project. (Release date: October 18, 2021)
Everyone who completes a module will receive a Certificate of Completion and a special invitation to attend our live Q & A session to answer your questions about the module topic.
Kaptivate is here to help increase your CFC return on investment through this unique and exclusive educational program. Your entire charity team can participate in CFC MarketingU and gain invaluable tools that can transfer from CFC to other development areas within your organization.